Cara L. Reichel Director ~ Writer ~ Producer
A B O U T
Cara Reichel is director and writer specializing in the creation of new musical theater, bringing shows successfully from initial concept through first production and beyond.
● excellent dramaturgical sense, experienced in collaborating with writers throughout the development process
● strong visual sensibility, with innovative musical staging and stage pictures
● comfortable working with large ensembles of performers, of all ages
● ability to work in a variety of styles: both broad musical comedy and more intimate, emotionally grounded pieces
● attention to transitions which maintain energy, pacing, and flow of a production
● extremely efficient with tight rehearsal schedules
Through her work with Prospect Theater Company she also supports the work of fellow artists, identifying and producing promising new projects by both emerging and established writers.
Death for Five Voices
I Married Wyatt Earp
of the Blue Ridge